Thai Buddhism of Theravada tradition. Full range of Buddhist ceremonies. Buddhist funerals. Meditation and Dhamma talk provided to members and non-members
Bible Study, Sabbath worship services
A Church of practical Christianity. Spiritual and metaphysical principles based on the true teachings of Jesus. Seminars educational programs interfaith days spiritual retreats social activities bi-monthly newsletter.
Unity Unity’s Five Principles
Unity does not teach from doctrine or dogma, but holds to these five basic principles:
• Spirit/God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
• I am naturally good because the divinity of Spirit is in me, as it also in everyone.
• I create my experiences by what I choose to think, feel and believe.
• Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with Spirit and bring out the good in my life.
• I do, and give, my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference!
What Unity’s Teaches
• Unity teaches that each person is a unique expression of God, created with sacred worth. Living from that awareness transforms our lives and the world.
• Unity emphasizes the creative power of thought in our life experience. When we take personal responsibility to choose
life-affirming thoughts, words and actions, we experience a more fulfilling and abundant life.
• Unity teachings continue to evolve as we identify, embrace and apply spiritual insights and the spiritual implications of
Unity honours Diversity and reaches out to all who seek support in their spiritual growth. Our ministries endeavor to
be free of discrimination on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical
disability or gender expression.
Sunday Worship service at 10.45am. Pastoral Care Community Centre including computer classes gardens and woodworking. Playgroups using hall. Ladies group, Bible study, Music together (infants).
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, Victoria 3131Australia
Tel: (03) 9262 6333 Fax: (03) 9262 6490Email: email@example.com