Unity Unity’s Five Principles
Unity does not teach from doctrine or dogma, but holds to these five basic principles:
• Spirit/God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
• I am naturally good because the divinity of Spirit is in me, as it also in everyone.
• I create my experiences by what I choose to think, feel and believe.
• Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with Spirit and bring out the good in my life.
• I do, and give, my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference!
What Unity’s Teaches
• Unity teaches that each person is a unique expression of God, created with sacred worth. Living from that awareness transforms our lives and the world.
• Unity emphasizes the creative power of thought in our life experience. When we take personal responsibility to choose
life-affirming thoughts, words and actions, we experience a more fulfilling and abundant life.
• Unity teachings continue to evolve as we identify, embrace and apply spiritual insights and the spiritual implications of
Unity honours Diversity and reaches out to all who seek support in their spiritual growth. Our ministries endeavor to
be free of discrimination on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical
disability or gender expression.
Sunday Worship service at 10.45am. Pastoral Care Community Centre including computer classes gardens and woodworking. Playgroups using hall. Ladies group, Bible study, Music together (infants).
Activities: Offering food to the monks at 11:00am (please phone first). Evening chanting and meditation everyday from 6-7pm.
(please phone first)
We are a learning, growing community church who believe that as we worship God, we will be transformed. And as part of that transformation, we will be used by God to transform our world. We also seek to actively disciple and equip one another to proclaim the Good News in word and deed. We would love to be part of your spiritual journey in Jesus and look forward to meeting and connecting with you soon. Activities: Sunday worship 10 am with kids program during term time, mainly music, Seniors Leisure Club, small groups, Ladies Cuppa, Chat & Craft, Kids Fun Club. Website: wpchapel.org
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, Victoria 3131Australia
Tel: (03) 9262 6333 Fax: (03) 9262 6490Email: firstname.lastname@example.org