PANDA provides confidential Australia-wide counselling, support, information and referrals to local services for anyone affected by perinatal (during pregnancy and after birth) anxiety and depression. PANDA’s support includes:
• Professional counselling and peer support from parents who have experienced perinatal anxiety or depression themselves
• Online information resources
• Help setting up support groups/supported playgroups
• Community and Health Professional education
• Secondary Consultations for Health Professional via phone
Service providing high quality nursing care. General, post, acute maintenance and specialist nursing care, palliative care and support to carers. The care is co-ordinated with other health and community service providers.
Provides treatment and information for people with panic, anxiety and depression. Provides treatment information and support for dependency on tranquillisers, sleeping pills and pain killers.
Needle and syringe services are a public health measure to reduce the spread of blood borne viral infections such as HIV and Hepatitis C amongst injecting drug users and the wider community.
Non-profit peer support organisation providing support to families following the death of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth or neo-natal death. National Support Line 1300 072 637
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, Victoria 3131Australia
Tel: (03) 9262 6333 Fax: (03) 9262 6490Email: firstname.lastname@example.org