Whitehorse City Council

Fine/Infringement Appeals

There are three types of fines/infringements that can be issued by the Whitehorse City Council Compliance Department. Choose one of the three links below to find out more about how to lodge a fine/infringement appeal and the evidence that is required to support your appeal and the circumstances that will be considered for an appeal.

Parking Fines/Infringements
A parking fine/infringement will have the details of the parked/stopped vehicle printed on the fine.

Animal Fines/Infringements
An animal fine/infringement will have the details of the animal for which you are being fined printed on the fine.

Local Laws, EPA, MFB Fines/Infringements
A Local Laws, EPA or MFB fine/infringement will specify which local law or act that has been contravened.