1. Will my applications be processed quicker?
Yes, applications submitted through Forms Online will be automatically sent to the relevant department without the need for manual work flowing.
2. What options do I have for paying online?
Payments can be made using either VISA or Mastercard credit cards with no additional surcharges. All online payments are processed securely via council’s payment provider CBA.
3. Will I receive an electronic receipt?
Yes, you will be emailed an electronic receipt to the Email Address supplied during the online application process along with a unique transaction reference code.
4. Do I still need to download and fill in the PDF application & Credit Card form from the City of Whitehorse website?
No, the new Forms Online replaces the existing application lodgment and payment process.
5. Can I still submit an application via email or mail?
Yes, the existing application lodgment methods are still available, but they may take longer to process, including the sending of the payment receipt.
6. My web browser has returned an error after processing my credit card payment on the BPoint payment portal.
There has been instances of web browser errors occurring when anti-virus software such as Kapersky or Checkpoint has been installed on the specific web browser. This issue has been raised with the software vendor and is been addressed in the next software release. Please contact Customer Service if you experience issues receiving an electronic receipt after making a payment.
7. How do I return to previous pages on the Forms Online application portal or the BPoint payment portal.
We recommend not to click the web browser back button under any circumstances, as this will result in errors when the application and payment are submitted for processing. Click on the grey previous button if available on the Forms Online page, otherwise start the application or payment transaction again.
There is no need to send the application form if you have used the online application form – this may cause duplication and delay processing times.
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, Victoria 3131Australia
Tel: (03) 9262 6333 Fax: (03) 9262 6490Email: email@example.com