Whitehorse City Council

Waste & Recycling - Forms

Refer to the Waste and Recycling page for details of how to order a new bin, cancel a bin or change (size increase or decrease) an existing bin service using our online service portal, over the phone or in person at a Council service centre.

Alternatively, you can use one of the below forms and mail it to the address supplied.