Whitehorse City Council

Social Housing

The Gowanlea Independent Living Units in Box Hill provide accommodation for residents over 55 years of age who are able to live independently.

The Combarton Street Rooming House provides accommodation to single males over 30 years of age.

Port Phillip Housing Association manages Gowanlea and Combarton Street Rooming House on behalf of Council.

Please contact PPHA (www.ppha.org.au)