Whitehorse City Council wants to see how you like to recycle right and reduce waste.
Members of the community who are currently living, working, playing or studying in the City of Whitehorse can participate by uploading a selfie or a picture showing how they like to make an effort to reduce waste and/or recycle more. We have up to $800 worth of prizes to give away. Entries will be judged on their creativity, accuracy and appeal.
1) Take your photo
2) Upload to Instagram (make sure you have the settings 'Public')
3) Use #thinkbeforeyouthrow and tag @wccwasteed or @whitehorsewasteeducation
All entries must be uploaded by 30 March 2016.
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is the City of Whitehorse.
3. Entry is open to all who live, work, play or study in the City of Whitehorse, please note that the City of Whitehorse will verify this with all the winners. The competition commences at 10am (AEST) on Friday 15 January 2016 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 30 March 2016.
5. Entries must be received by Wednesday 30 March 2016. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the City of Whitehorse database. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
6. Only entries submitted via the Instagram application and which are appropriately hashtagged #thinkbeforeyouthrow will be accepted. Photographs submitted must be original works of the entrant.
7. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
8. The competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Submissions will be judged according to the following criteria: relevance to the theme, creativity and originality.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash
10. Personal information provided by entrants will be used to notify the winner of the competition. A photograph of the winners may be published in the form of reposts on the City of Whitehorse Instagram page and may be used for reporting and education purposes.
11. Whitehorse City Council reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Whitehorse City Council, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Whitehorse City Council.
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, Victoria 3131Australia
Tel: (03) 9262 6333 Fax: (03) 9262 6490Email: firstname.lastname@example.org