Council has received $500,000 from the Victorian Government’s World Game Facilities Fund for the construction of a new satellite pavilion at Sparks West Reserve.
Council is supportive of opportunities to increase the participation of women in sport and this project will introduce female friendly facilities and amenities.
The project will include:
- 4 female friendly change rooms and amenities;
- Public Toilets
- First Aid room
- Covered external concourse for spectator viewing
- Reconfigured car park and entry from Canterbury Road
November 2021 update
The following works are in progress
- Site scrape, set out and preparation of building foundations nearing completion
- New access driveway to the west of the site underway
- Service rough-in to commence shortly prior to structural slab pours
See the gallery below for some of the works in progress.
Temporary fencing has been installed and the car park is closed.
The playing fields will remain accessible to the public during the construction period.
Works are expected to be completed in June 2022.
For more information contact Council Project Manager, Robert James via email on email@example.com