Nominations for 2020 Australia Day Civic Awards are now open and will close on Friday 1 November 2019.
Awards will be presented during the Australia Day celebrations held at the Whitehorse Civic Centre, Sunday 26 January 2020.
How to compile your nomination:
- Download and read the ‘Eligibility and Conditions of Entry’
- Explain the achievement/s, the background and reasons for the nomination
- Provide any further relevant information as attachments, this may include newspaper or magazine articles about the Nominee and their achievements
- List any awards which may be relevant
- You must include a written submission with this nomination form - written submission should be around 500 words, maximum 2000 words.