How to Access Our Services

You may be eligible to receive Council’s home and community support services if you’re an older person finding it harder to do the things you used to do.  Our services are subsidised by the Australian Government and provided as part of the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP) programs. 

Eligibility criteria and fees apply for these services. 

Accessing Services

New Clients

If you are not currently using or have never used Council’s services, and to find out if you are eligible, you must register with My Aged Care and have a face-to-face assessment in your home.

Existing Clients

If you already receive one or more services and would like to access additional services from Council call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to discuss the services you are seeking.  A My Aged Care assessor will review your request along with your current needs, and if you are eligible will make a referral to Council for the additional services.