Published: Monday 22 Jun 2020
Council will continue to follow directions made under the Victorian State of Emergency, and the expert advice of the Chief Health Officer and DHHS.
The Premier and Chief Health Officer have confirmed the further easing of some restrictions in Victoria in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Some changes have been deferred, and the number of visitors to households has been wound back.
Our Aqualink facilities are open for pre-booked gym and group fitness sessions from today, in addition to swimming. Information on how to book and what to expect is available on aqualink.com.au
Stadium and court bookings for sports clubs are now possible at Aqualink Box Hill, Sportslink and Nunawading Community Centre. Most Council facilities are now open, though our tenants, clubs and community groups may have a staged return to their activities, when it is safe, reasonable and practical to do so.
We encourage you to check our website where the latest information on facilities’ re-opening will be available.
For more information on the lifting of restrictions visit DHHS website
To stay in touch with Council
- Contact Us using our online form
- You can still Pay | Apply | Report online
- Follow us on Facebook @WhitehorseCityCouncil
- Check our website for updates: Latest News and COVID-19 Response
- You can contact us directly by phone on 9262 6333 or email at email@example.com
- You can contact Councillors directly. Their contact details are available at Councillors and Wards page
- National Translation and Interpreting Service (TIS)
- Phone 131 450 and say the name of the language you need
- TIS will connect you with an interpreter
- Ask to speak to Whitehorse City Council (or other government services)
- National Relay Service (quote 9262 6333 for Whitehorse City Council)
- Voice calls: 133 677
- Speak and listen: 1300 555 727
- SMS relay: 0423 677 767
- Internet relay: www.relayservice.gov.au