Published: Monday 29 Jun 2020
Council will continue to follow directions made under the Victorian State of Emergency, and the expert advice of the Chief Health Officer and DHHS.
Get tested, follow the CHO’s instructions
The Chief Health Officer of Victoria reminds us to get tested if we have even mild symptom of coronavirus. Visit the DHHS website for details on testing centre opening hours and locations (as these are updated frequently) or call the hotline on 1800 675 398.
Remember that you can have a maximum of 5 visitors at home - but if you have symptoms get tested and then stay at home.
We are encouraged to share these messages with friends, relatives and neighbours who might not be getting them. The DHHS website has Victorian resources in community languages for those who needs them.
SBS has a wide range of content including information on coronavirus and tax returns, temporary visas and migration issues and employment in times of COVID-19.
We are re-opening our facilities and programs in line with the easing of restrictions. We encourage you to check our website where the latest information on facilities’ re-opening will be available.
For more information on the lifting of restrictions visit DHHS website
To stay in touch with Council
- Contact Us using our online form
- You can still Pay | Apply | Report online
- Follow us on Facebook @WhitehorseCityCouncil
- Check our website for updates: Latest News and COVID-19 Response
- You can contact us directly by phone on 9262 6333 or email at email@example.com
- You can contact Councillors directly. Their contact details are available at Councillors and Wards page
- National Translation and Interpreting Service (TIS)
- Phone 131 450 and say the name of the language you need
- TIS will connect you with an interpreter
- Ask to speak to Whitehorse City Council (or other government services)
- National Relay Service (quote 9262 6333 for Whitehorse City Council)
- Voice calls: 133 677
- Speak and listen: 1300 555 727
- SMS relay: 0423 677 767
- Internet relay: www.relayservice.gov.au
See a full list of Council closures and amended services
For the latest information, fact sheets, video announcements and media releases regarding COVID-19, visit DHHS Coronavirus webpage.Back to news