The Whitehorse Community Kiosk in Box Hill mall is an outdoor structure available for hire by community groups, charitable groups and local organisations to conduct events.
- Eligibility will be assessed upon application
- Numbers of bookings per group are subject to limitation
- Furniture will be supplied for use inside the kiosk
- Payment of a refundable deposit is required prior to use
- A Temporary Food Permit is required for groups intending to sell or give away food
- A Certificate of Currency is required upon application
Refer to the Box Hill Community Kiosk Guidelines ( PDF 222.58KB) for all requirements
How to Apply
Complete the following documents:
and send to:
Whitehorse City Council
Locked Bag 2
Nunawading Delivery Centre 3131
For any enquiries please contact 9262 6333.