Whitehorse Youth Issues Network (YIN) members can apply to a maximum of $1500 per application to support young people.
To be eligible for the funding the submission must meet the following criteria:
- The project/program will aim to be an initiative to address unmet needs of young people/services.
- The project/program should aim to improve or enhance the lives of young people in the City of Whitehorse.
- Applicants must be a member of the YIN.
- Preference is given to joint projects/programs.
- Projects/programs should maximise resources by funding projects/programs or services that do not duplicate or overlap with existing services.
- Wages of YIN member agencies are not funded by the Grant Funding Program; however, funding is available for consultants/sessional trainers where those skills cannot be accessed within the network member agencies.
For further information and application please contact Council’s Youth ConneXions Coordinator, Jules Piccinin, 9898 9340 or email email@example.com