For information on Neighbourhood and Community Houses contact the centres directly. Contact details are provided below.
For more information on COVID-19 restrictions, visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Neighbourhood Houses bring people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational and recreational activities.
What do Neighbourhood and Community Houses do?
- Provide affordable adult learning opportunities in a supportive, friendly environment
- Offer a broad range of activities to suit all ages - we know you will find something to suit you
- Work in ways to assist people to gain more confidence, personal growth and support in everyday life
- Work together to help make our community stronger and a better place to live
- Promote a sense of belonging, equity, access and community participation for everyone
- Provide a range of opportunities for local people to contribute time and skills in the house in a voluntary capacity