Neighbourhood Houses bring people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational and recreational activities.
What do Neighbourhood and Community Houses do?
- Provide affordable adult learning opportunities in a supportive, friendly environment
- Offer a broad range of activities to suit all ages - we know you will find something to suit you
- Work in ways to assist people to gain more confidence, personal growth and support in everyday life
- Work together to help make our community stronger and a better place to live
- Promote a sense of belonging, equity, access and community participation for everyone
- Provide a range of opportunities for local people to contribute time and skills in the house in a voluntary capacity
You can also find where you can access Free WiFi and Public WiFi, as well as computer training and digital skills in the City of Whitehorse by downloading Get Connected across Whitehorse ( PDF 965.49KB).