Under Stage 3 restrictions Neighbourhood and Community Houses will close from Thursday 9 July until further notice.
Please contact the centres directly for more information.
Neighbourhood Houses bring people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational and recreational activities.
What do Neighbourhood and Community Houses do?
- Provide affordable adult learning opportunities in a supportive, friendly environment
- Offer a broad range of activities to suit all ages - we know you will find something to suit you
- Work in ways to assist people to gain more confidence, personal growth and support in everyday life
- Work together to help make our community stronger and a better place to live
- Promote a sense of belonging, equity, access and community participation for everyone
- Provide a range of opportunities for local people to contribute time and skills in the house in a voluntary capacity