We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve our services.
Submit your complaints, compliments and suggestions for improvement below.
How we will respond to your complaint
Council aims to resolve all complaints in the first instance.
If investigation is needed:
- your complaint will be referred to the relevant department
- you will be notified within 2 business days of submitting your complaint
- you will get an outcome within 7-30 business days
- if more time for investigation is needed, you will be kept updated.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation, you may request an internal review.
For full details refer to the Whitehorse City Council’s Complaints and Feedback Policy ( PDF 1.64MB)
Customer Service Charter
Whitehorse City Council is committed to meeting the needs of the community and providing excellence in customer service. Our Customer Service Charter sets out how we propose to meet these commitments to our customers.
As part of Councils Customer Service Charter we are committed to:
- Responding promptly to your enquiries,
- Being courteous, cooperative and professional at all times
- Providing you with current, accurate, accessible and easy to understand information
- Being punctual and meeting agreed appointment times
- Providing access to translation and interpreting services when required for non-English speaking residents
- Providing a 24-hour service through after-hours general information and emergency contact with non- urgent messages processed the next business day.
For more information, refer to Councils Customer Service Charter ( PDF 120.55KB)