Contact Us

For all enquiries and information relating to Council services please contact Customer Service. 


Whitehorse City Council online enquiry

Comments, Queries and Feedback
What type of comment would you like to make?
One file only.
5 MB limit.
Allowed types: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpeg, jpg.
Contact Details
Please contact me via
Select the checkbox to confirm this is a valid submission.

What is Snap Send Solve?

Snap Send Solve is a free app for mobile devices enabling you to report issues directly to Council.


During business hours (8:30am-5:30pm) and after hours emergencies: 9262 6333 

Telephone Interpreter Service

Communicate with Council in a language other than English by calling our Telephone Interpreter service and request to be connected to Whitehorse City Council

TIS - 131 450

National Relay Service

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call Council through the National Relay Service:

Voice calls: 133 677
Speak and listen: 1300 555 727
SMS relay: 0423 677 767
Internet relay:

Visit a Service Centre

Our Customer Service Centre is currently closed to members of the public until further notice.

The Customer Service Centres at Nunawading, Box Hill and Forest Hill will continue to serve our community, but this will be online, via Council’s website, phone or email, and not in person.  

Whitehorse Civic Centre Customer Service 

379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading
(Currently closed to members of the public)
8.30am – 5.30pm; Monday to Friday 
Phone: 9262 6333

Forest Hill Customer Service Centre

Level 2, Shop 275, 270 Canterbury Road Forest Hill 
(Currently closed to members of the public)
9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday 
9.00am – 12.00pm Saturday
Phone: 9262 6333

Box Hill Customer Service Centre

Box Hill Town Hall 
1022 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill 
(Currently closed to members of the public)
9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday 
Phone: 9262 6333


Locked Bag 2 
Nunawading  VIC  3131

Additional Information

Media Enquiries

Email all media enquiries to

Student Enquiries

Council welcomes enquiries from students and will aim to respond to student requests in a timely manner.

Due to the volume of enquiries received, it is only possible to respond to students via email.

Students should submit their requests and questions by email to at least ten working days before deadline. Enquiries submitted within a shorter deadline may not be answered.

Students should provide a name, contact email, phone number and university / school being attended, deadline and advise whether the request is for publication or an assignment.

If the enquiry relates to a topic which falls outside of Council’s areas of responsibility, the communications team will provide guidance on where the enquiry should be directed to.

Customer Service Charter

Whitehorse City Council is committed to meeting the needs of the community and providing excellence in customer service. Our Customer Service Charter sets out how we propose to meet these commitments to our customers.

As part of Councils Customer Service Charter we are committed to:

  • Responding promptly to your enquiries,
  • Being courteous, cooperative and professional at all times
  • Providing you with current, accurate, accessible and easy to understand information
  • Being punctual and meeting agreed appointment times
  • Providing access to translation and interpreting services when required for non-English speaking residents
  • Providing a 24-hour service through after-hours general information and emergency contact with non- urgent messages processed the next business day.

For more information, refer to Councils Customer Service Charter ( PDF 120.55KB)

Complaint Resolution Process

Whitehorse City Council is committed to providing excellence in customer service. Customer feedback is welcome and assists us in improving the services we provide to the local community. Our aim is to effectively manage the feedback we receive. Council has developed a guide to assist customers through the complaint resolution process.

For more information, refer to Council's Complaint Resolution Process ( PDF 777.5KB) and Complaint Management Policy

To request a claim against Council, you will need to complete a Request for Compensation

Justice of the Peace

To locate a Justice of the Peace visit the Victorian Government Justice and Community Safety website.