Whitehorse Manningham Libraries are open subject to density and maximum capacity limits. Modified opening hours are in place.
What library services are available?
Public Library access to:
- Study & Read
- Daily newspapers
- Use public access computer/Wi-Fi
What are the conditions of entry?
- Face masks are mandatory (unless you have an exemption)
- Check in with the Service Victoria App on arrival
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Do not visit if you have been unwell, have been in contact with a confirmed COVID case or have been asked to isolate
- Abide by social distancing guidelines
- No bookings are required but visitor numbers are limited by branch size, please be patient is there is a queue
- No eating or drinking
For more information on COVID-19 restrictions, visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Visit wml.vic.gov.au for more information on the libraries.
Inspire your love of learning at one of the four libraries in the Whitehorse Manningham Library network.
With four locations in either Blackburn, Box Hill, Nunawading or Vermont South, read, watch, or listen to our collection or make use of the free wifi and computer access during library opening hours.
Between the four libraries there are more than 400,000 books and resources to discover. Library membership is for residents who live in the City of Whitehorse and is free to join.