Whitehorse Manningham Libraries are able to welcome up to 20 visitors at a time.
Library services will be delivered a little differently while restrictions are still in place.
Library services available
- Public access to the library for 20 people at a time to join, return, browse, and select items. Visits limited to 60 minutes.
- Home Delivery for vulnerable/self isolating residents
- Return chutes are open at all branches 24/7
- Public Computers/Printing/Photocopying: Maximum 60 minutes, one session per day.
Programs will continue to be delivered virtually. See the June “What’s on Guide” for more details
Conditions of entry
- You will need to provide your name and phone number for contract tracing if the need arises. Details will be stored for 28 days.
- You will be asked to limit your visit to a maximum of 60 minutes and to abide by social distancing guidelines from others - at least 1.5m.
- Do not visit the library if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID case.
- All visitors will be asked to use hand sanitiser prior to entering the library.
Library services NOT available
- Study/Reading Spaces
- Meeting room bookings
- Public Events and Programs
What do I do about my borrowed books?
- You can continue to hold on to your borrowed books
- You will not be fined
- All return chutes are now open if you would like to return them
Keep up to date with changes
- Visit wml.vic.gov.au
- Sign up to Whitehorse Manningham Libraries e-news
- Like us on Facebook @whitehorsemanninghamlibraries
Inspire your love of learning at one of the four libraries in the Whitehorse Manningham Library network.
With four locations in either Blackburn, Box Hill, Nunawading or Vermont South, read, watch, or listen to our collection or make use of the free wifi and computer access during library opening hours.
Between the four libraries there are more than 400,000 books and resources to discover. Library membership is for residents who live in the City of Whitehorse and is free to join.