All Whitehorse Manningham Libraries are closed (from 5pm Saturday 21 March) until further notice due to the new social distancing requirements for indoor spaces.
What do I do about my borrowed books?
- You will not be fined.
- All loans will be extended until after our libraries re-open.
- Reservations will be held until our libraries re-open.
What library services are still available?
- Join online, it's super easy. Already a member? Recommend us to a friend
- Follow us on Facebook and join our mailing list to receive the most up to date information
- If you didn't get time to pick up your reserved item before we closed or wish to reserve something now, you can still collect your items. Just phone the branch where the item is held to arrange Click and Collect collection.
- Return chutes are now closed. All loans have been renewed and no overdue charges will apply during the closure.
- Enjoy a LIVE WML Storytime every weekday at 11 am on our Facebook page
- Read an e-Magainze, online newspapers, e-books and eAudiobooks for free using OverDrive, RBDigital and BorrowBox
- At home with the kids? Support your child’s learning with Busy Things online learning tools. This is available for FREE in our online library.
- Get your child to draw us a picture or write us a letter telling us what they love most about the library! Send it in to our social media pages. We miss them! #librarieschangelives
- Call us! If you need any support with your library membership, maybe you have forgotten your pin number? We can help. Call your local branch between 10-5pm Monday to Friday
Please visit wml.vic.gov.au to access our digital collections and services.
Telephone or email your local library for Librarian assistance.
The libraries are developing ways to provide non-contact services.
Keep up to date with changes
- Visit wml.vic.gov.au
- Sign up to Whitehorse Manningham Libraries e-news
- Like us on Facebook @whitehorsemanninghamlibraries
Inspire your love of learning at one of the four libraries in the Whitehorse Manningham Library network.
With four locations in either Blackburn, Box Hill, Nunawading or Vermont South, read, watch, or listen to our collection or make use of the free wifi and computer access during library opening hours.
Between the four libraries there are more than 400,000 books and resources to discover. Library membership is for residents who live in the City of Whitehorse and is free to join.