The Nunawading Community Hub is open.
All current restrictions as advised by the Victorian Government will be in place and proof of double vaccination is required upon entry.
For further information please contact Hub staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on COVID-19 restrictions, visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
The Hub is expected to be Council’s first 5 star Green star building and will be a place where people of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and can come together to embrace new opportunities for learning, social interaction and getting active.
About the Nunawading Community Hub
The Hub has a variety of spaces including: an indoor stadium, 3 dance/activity spaces with sprung floors, 3 art rooms and a variety of meeting room spaces.
The Hub has approximately 200 car parking spaces and operates 7 days per week.
Spaces to hire
Find out more below about the spaces to hire and view photos.
For more information about prices and bookings email NCH@whitehorse.vic.gov.au
You can also make casual bookings for the stadium.
The Hub is home to the following community groups:
- Nunawading University of the 3rd Age
- Whitehorse Arts Association
- The Nunawading & District Lapidary Club
- Eastern Access Community Health (EACH)
- Meals on Wheels – City of Whitehorse
- Blackburn Vikings Basketball Club
- Whitehorse Chevaliers Fencing Club
- Thornburn Ladies’ Badminton Association
- Whitehorse Activities Club
There is also a variety of activities run by other community organisations.
Stadium bookings need to be made by phone. Contact The Hub on 9878 5555 for bookings. Online bookings are currently not available.
Line markings in the stadium include basketball and 3 badminton courts.
Booking contact responsibilities
- The booking contact person is responsible for ensuring that all patrons associated with the booking (including coaches, players, officials, spectators, parents & guardians) register their attendance when arriving on site, using the Nunawading Community Hub QR sign in system
- The booking contact person is responsible for ensuring all patrons associated with their booking follow Nunawading Community Hub protocols and those from DHHS and Victorian Government
All groups using the facility must abide by the current restrictions as outlined on the DHHS website and submit a CovidSafe Plan prior to the commencement of any activities.
Find out more information on the Nunawading Community Hub project.