The Hub is expected to be Council’s first 5 star Green star building and is a place where people of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and can come together to embrace new opportunities for learning, social interaction and getting active.
Address: 96-106 Springvale Rd, Nunawading, 3131
Phone: 9878 5555
Bookings: For all room booking enquiries, submit an enquiry via the
About the Nunawading Community Hub
The Hub has a variety of spaces including: an indoor stadium, 3 dance/activity spaces with sprung floors, 3 art rooms and a variety of meeting room spaces.
The Hub has approximately 200 car parking spaces and operates 7 days per week.
Spaces to hire
Find out more below about the spaces to hire and view photos.
For more information about prices and bookings submit an enquiry via
Please note all Studio and Meeting Room bookings must hold public liability insurance. Bookings for private functions and parties are not accepted.
The Hub is home to the following community groups:
- Nunawading University of the 3rd Age
- Whitehorse Arts Association
- The Nunawading & District Lapidary Club
- Eastern Access Community Health (EACH)
- Meals on Wheels – City of Whitehorse
- Blackburn Vikings Basketball Club
- Whitehorse Chevaliers Fencing Club
- Thornburn Ladies’ Badminton Association
- Whitehorse Activities Club
There is also a variety of activities run by other community organisations.
For stadium bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org
Line markings in the stadium include basketball and 3 badminton courts.
Booking contact responsibilities
- The booking contact person is responsible for ensuring that all patrons associated with the booking (including coaches, players, officials, spectators, parents & guardians) register their attendance when arriving on site, using the Nunawading Community Hub QR sign in system
- The booking contact person is responsible for ensuring all patrons associated with their booking follow Nunawading Community Hub protocols and those from DHHS and Victorian Government
All groups using the facility must abide by the current restrictions as outlined on the DHHS website and submit a CovidSafe Plan prior to the commencement of any activities.
Find out more information on the Nunawading Community Hub project.