If you are the proprietor of a business registered under the Food Act 1984 or Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008, it is time to renew the registration for 2023.
Renew Online via Council’s eHealth Portal
- Log in to the eHealth Business Portal using your email address and password.
- If you are a new business proprietor or have changed your email address you will be sent an email with a new login and password.
- If you wish to change your current proprietor email address, please phone Council’s Environmental Health Unit on 9262 6197.
- If you have forgotten your password click on ‘reset password’.
- Click “Business Portal - Existing Businesses Registration” and follow the prompts
- Make payment via credit card or if you select pay over the counter, you must print the hard copy form in order for payment to be accepted at our Customer Service Centres.
Renew Using a Paper Form
In the email you receive:
- Check all the details to make sure they are correct and amend as required
- Read, date and sign (this should be a person authorised by the business) the Declaration
- Submit the form with payment (cheque) by post or in person at one of our Customer Service Centres
- Make sure to bring your completed and printed renewal form when you choose to submit at a Customer Service Centre