Youth ConneXions will re-open on Monday 1 June 2020. Social distancing will apply to protect the health of staff and the community.
Youth ConneXions is Whitehorse City Council's youth information, support and referral centre based at Centro Box Hill Shopping Centre. The centre offers a comfortable and supportive environment for young people aged 12-25, to find information and seek assistance on a range of issues.
Monday to Friday
- 1.00 to 2.00pm
- Youth Workers are available for 30 minute appointments in person at the centre, by video chat, a phone call or Facebook messenger/text message.
- Offering support to young people, parents and carers and focus on practical wellbeing strategies, general support and referral.
- Appointments can be made Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm by emailing email@example.com or calling 98989340.
- 2.00 to 5.00pm
- The centre is open for drop-in between 2.00 to 5.00pm. Social distancing will apply.
Please note: You must not enter Youth ConneXions if the following applies
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not been cleared by your doctor.
- You are subject to a 14-day self-isolation requirement.
- If you are unwell or have the following symptoms – fever, cough, shortness of breath, or fatigue.
Youth ConneXions location
- Suite 2, Level 1, Box Hill Centro South
Central Main St, Box Hill VIC 3128
- Take the lift up next to Second Chapter cafe in Box Hill Centro or enter via the Box Hill bus terminal
Youth ConneXions contact details
To stay up-to-date with the coronavirus pandemic
If you need crisis assistance
- Kids Helpline – 1800 551 800
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Safe Steps (Family Violence) – 1800 015 888