Whitehorse City Council provides free vaccinations against infectious diseases for children from 6 weeks to 19 years of age.
Immunising your child with the routine National Immunisation Program is vital as we must make sure all children are immunised against infectious diseases. Please continue to vaccinate your child/ren on time.
A limited range of vaccines are available for eligible adults in accordance with the National Immunisation Program (NIP) Schedule.
Make an appointment for your child's immunisation/s
Please call the Environmental Health Unit on 9262 6197 to make a booking.
Please refer to the Immunisation schedule 2023 ( PDF 837.2KB) for session locations, dates and times.
Council has introduced COVID-19 pandemic control measures to protect the health of our staff and residents:
- Families must have an appointment to attend a session
- You must not attend our session if:
- you have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- you are unwell or have the following symptoms – fever, cough, shortness of breath or fatigue
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- If you are late to your appointment, you will need to reschedule
- It is recommended that all people aged 12 or over wear a face mask
It is recommended you stay 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine to ensure you or your child leaves in good health.
For the latest news on the Coronavirus visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website or call the telephone hotline on 1800 675 398.
For further queries/questions please contact Council’s Environmental Health Unit on 9262 6197.