Read the highlights from Whitehorse News or subscribe to receive the monthly email version of Whitehorse News.
You can collect a hard copy of Whitehorse News from Council's Customer Service centres, Aqualink facilities, supermarkets, newsagents, community houses and libraries.
Whitehorse News | February 2024 highlights
To read a full screen version of Whitehorse News, click on the 'Fullscreen' button on the bottom right of the newsletter.
To download a pdf copy, click the 'Download' button on the top left of the newsletter.
Offices of local representatives:
- Michael Sukkar, Deakin Federal MP (Whitehorse Road, Mitcham)
- John Mullahy, Glen Waverley State MP (Brentford Square, Forest Hill)
Shopping Centres, Supermarkets and Cafes:
- Little Things Cafe, Blackburn
- Blackburn North Newsagent
- Brentford Square Newsagent
- Rangeview Post Office, Mitcham
- Woolworths Blackburn North
- Coles Blackburn North
- Woolworths Blackburn South
- Woolworths Burwood Brickworks
- Coles Burwood One
- Aldi Burwood One
- Coles Box Hill Central
- Woolworths Box Hill Central
- Coles Mitcham
- Coles Vermont South
- Aldi Vermont South
- Aldi Forest Hill
- Woolworths Forest Hill
- Coles Ringwood Square
- Coles Tunstall Square
Council facilities and services:
- Whitehorse Civic Centre in Nunawading
- The Round (foyer), Nunawading
- Whitehorse Customer Service Centre at Box Hill Town Hall
- Whitehorse Customer Service Centre at Forest Hill Chase
- Aqualink Nunawading and Box Hill
- Box Hill Community Arts Centre
- Nunawading Community Hub
- Strathdon House
- All Whitehorse Libraries
- Community Houses
- Whitehorse Family Centres
If your local supermarket isn’t listed here, stay tuned – we plan on adding more locations to this list soon.
You can also register to receive a copy of the monthly Whitehorse News delivered to your door.
If you are a customer with Whitehorse Meals On Wheels, a copy of the latest issue of Whitehorse News is included in your deliveries once a month.
Not-for-profit community groups wanting to submit information for the Community Briefs section should email firstname.lastname@example.org six weeks before the relevant edition is distributed. For example, if you'd like information to appear in the December issue, please contact the editor in mid-October.