Food Complaints

Environmental Health Officers are required to investigate once notified of a food complaint including food poisoning, adulteration of food, hygiene of food handlers and premises related complaints.

If you would like to lodge a complaint in relation to a foreign object found in your food, cleanliness or hygiene practices at a food business then please complete the food complaint form 

You can use this form to lodge a complaint about a food business;

  • If you have suffered an illness as a result from consuming food
  • If you have found a foreign object in your food such as metal, glass or insect etc
  • If you have concerns regarding poor food practices and cleanliness of the staff and premises

If any symptoms occur outside of business hours please contact 9262 6333.