Lost and Found Pets

If you have lost your cat or dog, contact Council. You can also contact Council’s animal services provider - Animal Aid on 9739 0300 because your pet may have been taken there.

Animal Aid is located at 35 Killara Road, Coldstream.

Council also recommends you also contact the RSPCA on 9224 2222 or a local veterinary clinic.

You may also consider placing notices on public notice boards, or doing a letter box drop in your local area (please do not place signs on public places).

Use this form to lodge and provide information to Animal Aid about your lost or missing pet.