If you are the proprietor of a business registered under the Food Act 1984 or Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008, it is time to renew the registration for 2021.
As a result of the impact of the COVID 19 pandemic on businesses Council is providing a 25% discount on your renewal of registration for 2021, which will be reflected in your invoice.
Renew Online via Council’s eHealth Portal
- Log in to the eHealth Business Portal using your email address and password.
- If you are a new business proprietor or have changed your email address you will be sent an email with a new login and password.
- If you wish to change your current proprietor email address, please phone Council’s Environmental Health Unit on 9262 6197.
- If you have forgotten your password click on ‘reset password’.
- Click “Business Portal - Existing Businesses Registration” and follow the prompts
- Pay online via credit card or print the form and submit with payment (cheque) by post or in person at one of our Customer Service Centres.
Renew Using a Paper Form
- Check all the details to make sure they are correct and amend as required.
- Read, date and sign (this should be a person authorised by the business) the Declaration.
- Submit the form with payment (cheque) by post or in person at one of our Customer Service Centres.
During COVID19 restrictions, Customer Service Centres may operating at reduced capacity. If paying in person, please refer to Customer Service Centres or call 9262 6333 before you attend.
Contactless payment is preferred