Step 1: Location of the Utility Connection or Authority Works

The application process will depend on whether the works are on a Council road or an arterial (main) road managed by VicRoads.

Find out if the works are on a Council road or arterial (main) road

  • Enter the address of the works on the map below
  • For corner properties you will need to check the side where the crossing will be located
  • Arterial (main) roads are marked in dark pink. All other roads are Council roads.

Next Steps

Works on a Council road / easement/ reserve

Works on an arterial (main) road

If you are not sure which applies to your site please contact us on 9262 6177.