Council commissioned a community satisfaction survey to be run by independent market research agency National Field Services throughout February and March 2021.
You may have received a call from the agency to take part in the annual survey that helps Council assess its performance across a range of measures. Your responses will assist us to identify the best ways to provide improvements or more effective service delivery to residents.
The surveyor may ask general demographic information but will not ask for your personal details. If you feel suspicious that someone might be impersonating a Council endorsed surveyor, please hang up and call Council on 9262 6333 immediately to verify.
Your details and individual responses are confidential and we appreciate you taking the time to assist us with your valuable feedback.
The survey is conducted by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning on behalf of the City of Whitehorse where residents and ratepayers in the municipality over 18 years of age are selected at random. Your details and individual responses are confidential and only the overall results are shared with the City of Whitehorse.
The information provided from these surveys provide data to inform the Local Government Performance Reporting Framework (LGPRF) as well as providing information to assist Council to plan for current and future residents. We encourage everyone in the community to share their views about Council’s performance to help us improve and plan for the future.
Local Government Victoria’s annual Community Satisfaction Survey compiles community feedback on councils in five key performance areas:
- council's overall performance
- community consultation and engagement
- advocacy – lobbying on behalf of the community
- customer service
- overall council direction
Current and past state wide Community Satisfaction Survey results can be viewed on the DELWP website
- 2021 Community Satisfaction ( PDF 4.27MB) Whitehorse City Council Report
- 2020 Community Satisfaction ( PDF 6.6MB) Whitehorse City Council Report
- 2019 Community Satisfaction ( PDF 984.09KB) Whitehorse City Council Report
- 2018 Community Satisfaction ( PDF 3.4MB) Whitehorse City Council Report
- 2017 Community Satisfaction ( PDF 1.18MB)Whitehorse City Council Report