Council recognises there are circumstances where works on building sites may require to be conducted outside of normal permitted times.
Councils permitted working hours are regulated by
- Whitehorse City Council - Community Local Law 2014:
- Monday to Friday - 7.00am to 6.00pm
- Saturday - 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Sunday and public holidays - Not permitted
- Planning permit conditions
- Where a planning permit has been issued for the proposed works, the planning permit conditions will dictate the permitted working hours