Temporary Road Closures on Arterial (Main) Roads

The application process will depend on whether the proposed road closure is on a Council road or an arterial (main) road managed by VicRoads (Department of Transport).

Find out if your proposed road closure is on a Council road or arterial (main) road

  • Enter the nearest address of the road closure on the map below.
  • Arterial roads (including their service roads) are marked in dark pink.
  • All other roads are Council roads.

Next Steps

For closures on Council roads

For closures on arterial (main) roads

If you are not sure which applies to your proposed road closure please contact us on 9262 6177.