Whether you’re decluttering or moving out, residents are entitled to two FREE booked hard waste and tied bundled branch collections per financial year to dispose of bulky, broken, unrepairable household items and garden waste.
Through your booked collection, we recycle approximately 1,286 tonnes of hard waste per year.
Booking a Collection
- Book a collection online or call our contractor on 9721 1915. Please note phone lines may sometimes be busy, it is recommended to book online to avoid being placed on hold
- If you are having issues submitting a booking online using Internet Explorer, try using a different internet browser
- Book by 3pm Wednesday for a possible collection the following week. During busy periods bookings may take up to two weeks
- Bookings will be confirmed by sms and/or email informing you of your collection day. To reconfirm bookings please call our contractor directly
- Confirmed bookings may receive an information pack including an orange 'BOOKED' sticker
- Present accepted items neatly on your nature strip the weekend before the collection week (before Sunday night). Refer to the hard waste size guide and accepted items below
- Place the ‘BOOKED’ sticker on an item so it is clearly visible from the road.
Placing items on the kerb without a hard waste booking is illegal and fines of up to $1,900 may apply for individuals and $10,000 for body corporates.
Illegal dumping is unsightly, environmentally damaging and can injure people and animals. Illegal dumping costs ratepayers over $600,000 to clean up each year.
Hard Waste Size Guide
Place no more than three cubic metres of items on your nature strip, excess will count as two collections.
Items should be no heavier than two people can lift and less than 1.5m in length.