Residents can book up to two hard waste collections each financial year. More than two collections will incur a cost. Bookings can be booked at a time suitable to residents.
If you live in a unit or apartment block of 6 or more dwellings, please get in touch with your property manager to organise your collection.
Hard Waste Size Guide
Booking a Collection
- Book by 3pm on Thursday for a collection the next week
- Bookings may take up to two weeks
- Bookings will be confirmed by sms and/or email
- Do not place items out until your booking has been confirmed
- An information pack may be sent with a 'Booked' sticker
- Only place three cubic metres of items on your nature strip, excess will count as two collections
- Items should be no heavier than two people can lift
- Neatly stack items on the nature strip the weekend before the collection week (before Sunday night)
- Place the ‘Booked’ sticker on an item so it is clearly visible from the road