Additional Structures to a Single Dwelling

This information outlines which permits and approvals you may require to construct an additional structure to your house such as shed, pergola, carport, garage or outbuilding.

The permits required will depend on the extent and nature of works being undertaken. 

Find out your property zone and overlays

Search the Whitehorse Planning Scheme