New Single Dwelling, Extension or Alteration

This information outlines which permits and approvals you may require to construct a new house that is the only dwelling on the property, extend or make alterations to a single dwelling.

The permits and approvals required will depend on the extent and nature of works being undertaken.

Find out your property zone and overlays

Search the Whitehorse Planning Scheme