You can register a Public Presentation request on any matter you would like to present to Council using the online registration form.
The Council Meeting is held on the second and fourth Monday* of each month at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber and provides an opportunity for public participation.
* With the exception of January, June and December and where Monday falls on a public holiday the meeting will move to the Tuesday immediately following. The Council Meeting is held on the fourth week in January, second week in June and December.
Guidelines for Public Presentations
- An online registration form must be completed and submitted no later than 12 noon on the day of the Council Meeting.
- A maximum 10 presentations are permitted at any meeting.
- No more than three persons may speak on the same subject matter at any one meeting.
- Registration is determined in order of receipt*
- Each presentation is allocated a 3 minute time slot
*Please note that Chairperson retains the right to vary the order, or allow additional speakers on any item up to a maximum of 10, where deemed appropriate.
Land Use Planning Matters
- A person registering a presentation on a land use planning matter must indicate whether they are submitting in support or opposition to the planning permit Application or Planning Scheme Amendment.
- The Applicant and up to three other speakers will be allowed on a Planning Application item.