You may only place a charity collection bin or collect donations or fundraise on Council land with a valid permit.
Fundraising for Charity
If you wish to fundraise in Whitehorse you need to be aware of :
- Face to face fundraising may only take place in specific locations in Britannia Mall, Mitcham and Box Hill Mall, Box Hill
- Charity collectors require a permit ( DOCX 38.53KB) to operate in Whitehorse
- Face to face fundraising in public places in Whitehorse is limited to members of the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA). Any other fundraising or charity collections are not allowed
- If you are a member of the PFRA email details to email@example.com
- If you are not a member and require further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wnat to fundraise at intersections along Whitehorse Road, Springvale Road and Canterbury Road, you must seek approval from VicRoads.
If you want to place a charity bin on Council land, you must complete and submit an application form ( DOCX 38.53KB).