You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination status upon entry to many Council facilities.
Below are easy step-by-step list of instructions to help you access your COVID-19 vaccination digital certificate.
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Service Victoria and Medicare Express Apps installed on your phone
2. Open the Medicare Express App. Click 'Proof of Vaccinations'
3. Click 'View History'
4. Scroll down the screen. Select correct person and click 'Share with Check-In App'
5. Select 'Service Victoria'
6. Read the Terms and Conditions and click 'Accept and Share'
7. You will get a redirect warning saying you are going to the Service Victoria App. Click 'OK'
8. Certificate should load in the Service Victoria Check-In App
For people that don’t have a Smart Phone and don’t have a MyGov account, you can request a hard copy of your vaccination statement from Services Australia on 1800 653 809. It can take up to 14 days to be delivered via post.
Alternatively if you have access to Medicare online through your MyGov account, you can access your immunisation history there.
Visit the vic.gov.au to find more information on how to get your COVID-19 digital certificate.