Professional networks Youth Workers can join in supporting young people.
Whitehorse Youth Issues Network
By being part of the Whitehorse Youth Issues Network, youth service professionals can:
- attend bi-monthly meetings at Youth Connexions
- network with other youth service professionals
- promote their programs and services
- hear from guest speakers on relevant youth services, programs and issues
- receive emails containing information and opportunities from other network members
- access funding to support young people
To join the Whitehorse Youth Issues Network contact Council’s Youth ConneXions Coordinator, Jules Piccinin 9898 9340 or email email@example.com
The Q-East Alliance is professionals network committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer (LGBTIQ) young people in the Eastern metropolitan region. The Alliance consists of community development and youth workers representing all 7 Local Government Areas across the eastern region of Melbourne: Whitehorse, Manningham, Maroondah, Monash, Knox, Boorondara and Yarra Ranges.
For more information on the Q-East Alliance please contact Council’s Youth Participation Officer Jacqueline Piper on 9898 9340 or firstname.lastname@example.org